Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Welcome to the Section Awards Program submission and review site!
- The 2023 Nomination cycle will run from 18 January to 12 April at 23:59 EDT
- Late/incomplete nominations will not be accepted
- All required materials must be submitted through the online submission platform
- Materials sent outside of the submission platform will not be accepted
- We reccomend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to access the online nomination platform
- To submit a nomination click on, SUBMIT NOMINATION, in the top navigation bar.
If you have questions or if you encounter technical issues with the submission platform, please contact us at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are self-nominations permitted?
- No, self-nominations are not accepted.
- Are co-nominators allowed?
- Yes, one primary nominator and one co-nominator are allowed per nomination.
- Are co-supporters allowed?
- No, co-supporters are not accepted for letters of support. Letters of support may only be signed by one person.
- What happens if there are multiple nominations for a single candidate?
- Two or more nominations for a single candidate for a given award will NOT be considered. If separate packages are received, the nominators will be asked to combine them.
- Does AGU accept posthumous nominations?
- No, posthumous nominations are not allowed but will be considered if the nomination was submitted when the nominee was still alive.